Tuesday 5 February 2013

Blog intro

I just realized, 3 days in, that I haven't done a blog intro. I'm going to do 2 section blog. Section 1: My two year adventure. The story is this: For my 13th birthday I received a recipe calender, which is pretty much for every two or three days there is one recipe. This lasts for exactly one year. Now, I'm not going to making a recipe every two or three days, I'm going to be making a recipe every week. But I might do more than one recipe in a day, making the amount of meals I have created last me exactly 2 years. This project will end around my 15th birthday :)
Section 2: Baking for fun. This section is pretty much the things that I have baked during the week + recipes so that you guys can try it! Happy reading!

See you next time internet! Love, Alexa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment