Saturday 6 July 2013

My 2 year adventure, week 13: lamb sliders with blue cheese/chocolate-cherry cookies

Week 13:
It's unbelievable how behind I am! It's been over a month since i actually cooked this! Anyway, my mom's friend was having a housewarming party and it was a b-b-q and you were supposed to bring your own meat which was perfect because I didn't even plan it like that. We ended up making like 20 sliders and bringing them to the party and having them as an appetizer for everyone. The patties were pretty simple, just lamb salt and pepper but it went beautifully with the blue cheese and caramelized onions and they were a big hit. My parents gave the sliders a 9/10. I also made chocolate-cherry cookies which were okay. They weren't as good as I expected but still... I can't remember the rating since it was a while back... oops!

See you next time internet! Love, Alexa :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment