Wednesday 24 July 2013

My 2 year adventure, week 17: Roast chicken with balsamic bell peppers and mascarpone mashed potatoes

Week 17:
So this collection of recipes has many opportunities to learn new things and I learned how to roast chicken breasts. It was one of those simple yet delicious dishes. The spice rub was really strong in flavor and I liked it a lot. My brother on the other hand barley even touched his chicken and only ate the peppers and potatoes. That gave me the chance to steal off his plate a bit...The pepper were a very kid-friendly side dish which was nice considering my brother is definitely a kid. The potatoes would have been good if I had mashed them some more. The chunks of potato were kind of big and slightly unpleasant. But overall I really liked the dish but I don't get to vote and it got and 8.3333 if I remember correctly. 

See you next time internet! Love, Alexa :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment